Monday 20 October 2014

Ox!

Looks like I'm on a bit of a roll completing figures for SAGA. Here's another old Citadel cleric painted as a Norse Gael priest. I've suggested to Kyle that he use him as a warrior priest, but all I heard was 'but dad I need the dice!' He'll probably be fielded as another Religious Advisor then...

 

 

The shield is not free hand painted this time (if only!). It is of course from the excellent Little Big Men range.

 

 

I just hope I don't end up facing him at the Canterbury SAGA day. I can already hear the cry 'Challenge!'...

 

2 comments:

  1. He is a brute indeed! Not as terrifying standing in a patch of flowers, instead of skulls or some such thing, but hey he is a priest;)

    Nice paint job, makes me think of the movie 13th Warrior with the dudes wearing the bear skins.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that Kevin. I was contemplating putting a pile of plastic GW skulls next to him, but thought he would end up too fantasy looking. So heather it is!

      Delete